Vetus BOW9524D 95 KGF 8 HP Electric Bow Thruster
Thrusters inspire docking confidence and provide a gentle push - that you control - away from or to the dock or seawall. Offers tremendous maneuverability, especially when you're shorthanded or cruising with inexperienced guests.
- Single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel
- Unique blade design minimizes cavitation noise
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration
- Streamlined tail piece for optimum flow
- Equal thrust in either direction
- High effeciency motors
- Easy installation - clear installation and operation instructions
Additional Components Required for Bow Thruster Installation:
- Wiring Harness
- Fuse holder and fuse
- Dedicated battery bank (optional)
- Battery Switch
- Battery Cable
- Type: Single Prop
- Blades: 6
- Thrust: 210 lbs @ 12 VDC (8 HP)
- Operating Power: 12 Volts DC
- Draw: 610 Amps @ 12 Volts DC
- Boat Length: 39' - 55'
- Tunnel Diameter: 7-9/32"
- Ignition Protected: No
- Volts: 24
- Maximum Amperage: 610 (12 V) or 320 (24 V)
- Range of Boat Sizes*: 39' - 55'
- Thrust in Pounds Force: 210 (12 V) or 231 (24 V)
- Motor Horse Power: 8
- Tunnel Diameter (Internal): 7-9/32"
- Tunnel Minimum Installed Length (at Tube Bottom): 14.5"
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty