Vetus BOW6012D 60 KGF 4 HP Electric Bow Thruster
Thrusters inspire docking confidence and provide a gentle push - that you control - away from or to the dock or seawall. Offers tremendous maneuverability, especially when you're shorthanded or cruising with inexperienced guests.
- Single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel
- Unique blade design minimizes cavitation noise
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration
- Streamlined tail piece for optimum flow
- Equal thrust in either direction
- High effeciency motors
- Easy installation - clear installation and operation instructions
Additional Components Required for Bow Thruster Installation:
- Wiring Harness
- Fuse holder and fuse
- Dedicated battery bank (optional)
- Battery Switch
- Battery Cable
- Type: Single Prop
- Blades: 6
- Thrust: 132 lbs @ 12 Volt DC (4 HP)
- Operating Power: 12 Volts DC
- Draw: 280 Amps @ 12 Volts DC
- Boat Length: 29' -42'
- Tunnel Diameter: 7-9/32"
- Ignition Protected: No
- Volts: 12
- Maximum Amperage: 280 (12 V) or 140 (24 V)
- Range of Boat Sizes*: 29' - 42'
- Thrust in Pounds Force: 132 (12 V) or 154 (24 V)
- Motor Horse Power: 4
- Tunnel Diameter (Internal): 7-9/32"
- Tunnel Minimum Installed Length(at Tube Bottom): 14.5"
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty