Vetus BOW5524D 55 KGF 4 HP Electric Bow Thruster
VETUS bow thruster with 55 kgf thrust force, suitable for boats from 8,5 to 12,5 metres in length. 24 Volt DC version.
Thrusters inspire docking confidence and provide a gentle push - that you control - away from or to the dock or seawall. Offers tremendous maneuverability, especially when you're shorthanded or cruising with inexperienced guests.
- Single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel
- Unique blade design minimizes cavitation noise
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration
- Streamlined tail piece for optimum flow
- Equal thrust in either direction
- High effeciency motors
- Easy installation - clear installation and operation instructions
Additional Components Required for Bow Thruster Installation:
- Wiring Harness
- Fuse holder and fuse
- Dedicated battery bank (optional)
- Battery Switch
- Battery Cable
- Type: Single Prop
- Blades: 6
- Thrust: 121 lbs @ 12/24 VDC (4 HP)
- Operating Power: 12 or 24 Volts DC
- Draw: 205 Amps @ 12 Volts DC
- Boat Length: 28' - 41'
- Tunnel Diameter: 5-29/32"
- Power: 24 Voltage
- Ignition Protected: No
- Maximum Amperage: 350 (12 V) or 200 (24 V)
- Range of Boat Sizes*: 29' - 42'
- Thrust in Pounds Force: 121 (12 V) or 132 (24 V)
- Motor Horse Power: 4
- Tunnel Diameter (Internal): 5-29/32"
- Tunnel Minimum Installed Length (at Tube Bottom): 12"
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty