Vetus BOW22024D 220 KGF 15 HP 24 Vols Electric Bow Thruster
Thrusters inspire docking confidence and provide a gentle push - that you control - away from or to the dock or seawall. Offers tremendous maneuverability, especially when you're shorthanded or cruising with inexperienced guests.
- Single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel
- Unique blade design minimizes cavitation noise
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration
- Streamlined tail piece for optimum flow
- Equal thrust in either direction
- High effeciency motors
- Easy installation - clear installation and operation instructions
Additional Components Required for Bow Thruster Installation:
- Wiring Harness
- Fuse holder and fuse
- Dedicated battery bank (optional)
- Battery Switch
- Type: Single Prop
- Blades: 7
- Thrust: 495 lbs @ 24 VDC (13.5 HP)
- Operating Power: 24 Volts DC
- Draw: 760 Amps @ 24 Volts DC
- Boat Length: 63' - 86'
- Tunnel Diameter: 11-13/16"
- Power: 24 Volts DC
- Ignition Protected: No
- Volts: 24
- Maximum Amperage: 760
- Range of Boat Sizes*: 63' - 85'
- Thrust in Pounds Force: 485
- Motor Horse Power: 15
- Tunnel Diameter (Internal): 11-13/16"
- Tunnel Minimum Installed Length(at Tube Bottom): 24"
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty