Vetus BOW12512D 125 KGF 8 HP 12 Vols Electric Bow Thruster
Thrusters inspire docking confidence and provide a gentle push - that you control - away from or to the dock or seawall. Offers tremendous maneuverability, especially when you're shorthanded or cruising with inexperienced guests.
- Single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel
- Unique blade design minimizes cavitation noise
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration
- Streamlined tail piece for optimum flow
- Equal thrust in either direction
- High effeciency motors
- Easy installation - clear installation and operation instructions
Additional Components Required for Bow Thruster Installation:
- Wiring Harness
- Fuse holder and fuse
- Dedicated battery bank (optional)
- Battery Switch
- Battery Cable
- Type: Single Prop
- Blades: 6
- Thrust: 275 lbs @ 12 VDC (8 HP)
- Operating Power: 12 Volts DC
- Draw: 800 Amps @ 12 Volts DC
- Boat Length: 45' - 66'
- Tunnel Diameter: 9-7/8"
- Ignition Protected: No
- Volts: 12
- Maximum Amperage: 800 (12 V) or 450 (24 V)
- Range of Boat Sizes*: 45' - 66'
- Thrust in Pounds Force: 275 (12 V) or 308 (24 V)
- Motor Horse Power: 8
- Tunnel Diameter (Internal): 9-7/8"
- Tunnel Minimum Installed Length (at Tube Bottom): 20"
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty