Mercury Racing M8 Sterndrive
Click Image for Gallery
The M8 sterndrive combines the best features of the NXT6, but with even more robust internal drive components and an all-new lower gearcase. The surface-piercing gearcase, inspired by the legendary dry-sump NXT6 drive, is two inches shorter to compliment the lower engine profile. Lowering engine mounting in a boat results in a lower center of gravity for improved boat handling and overall performance; it also provides more flexibility in boat hatch styling. Like the NXT6, the M8 is dry-sumped for maximum efficiency and power output.
- MAX. POWER CAP.: 1650 Hp Input Torque Rating Of 1600 Ft. Lbs.
- LOWER UNIT DESIGN: Dry Sump Drive & Transmission
- AVAILABLE GEAR RATIOS: 1.69:1, 1.53:1, 1.40:1, 1.30:1
- PROSHAFT ROTATION: Left Hand & Right Hand Rotation
- DRIVE WEIGHT (LBS./KG.): 280/127