Ilmor One Drive MV8 7.4L 483 HP Engine Marine Inboard
New Ilmor One Drive MV8 7.4L 483 HP Engine Marine Inboard
The MV8 7.4L was named Boating Industry's Top Product of 2017. Proven to withstand both extreme torque and speed/power conditions, this is a nicely balanced recreational sterndrive engine that fills the power void currently experienced in the gasoline sterndrive segment between recreational duty 430 HP and high performance 520 HP+.
Uniquely positioned at 483 HP, the MV8 7.4L meets a long-awaited need for manufacturers as well as boating enthusiasts, providing substantial power and torque for sportier cruisers and bowriders without sacrificing Ilmor's renowned durability that owners have come to depend upon for trouble-free boating.
The MV8 7.4L engine is hand-built in Ilmor's Plymouth, Michigan racing headquarters, with Ilmor-designed internal components, including forged crank, rods, and pistons. The engine comes standard with closed-cooling and electric throttle, and also features a performance tuned cast aluminum intake and easily accessible service points.
- Easy Access Service Points, Including Oil Filter Courtesy Tray
- Performance-Tuned Aluminum Intake
- Electronic Throttle Standard
- Closed-Cooled Standard, Including Exhaust Manifolds
- Close-Fitting Heat Exchanger with Integrated Overfill Tank
- Molded Hoses & Out-Of-Sight Wiring
- 75-Hour Oil Service Interval*
- Hard-Anodized Exhaust System
- 5-Year/500-Hour Factory-Backed Limited Warranty**
- Displacement: 7.44L
- Power Rating: 360 kW @ 5400 RPM (483 HP)
- Peak Torque: 516 ft-lbs @ 4400 RPM