Beta Marine 45T Diesel Engine Marine Inboard
Beta Marine 45T 4 Cylinders 45 HP Turbocharged Diesel Engine Marine Inboard
- Power: 45 hp @ 3,000 rpm
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Cylinders: 4
- Displacement: 1498 cc
- Weight: 175 kg
- Propeller: AIA*
RCD 2 (Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU) exhaust emission compliant.
Mechanically governed comes with:
- Heat exchanger, header tank and water cooled exhaust manifold.
- Fresh and sea water pump, injection bend for a wet exhaust.
- Mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filtration and sump pump.
- Flywheel housing and drive plate with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm.
- Special quiet air intake filter.
- 70 Amp, 12 Volt battery charging alternator.
- Complete with ‘ABV’ control panel with tachometer with running hour recorder, keystart switch, push button stop, green light for ‘power on’, red warning lights and audible alarm for: low oil pressure, high water temperature, domestic and engine alternator ‘no charge; 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug connector.
- Heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings and gearbox coupling disc.
- ‘Morse’ type end fittings for engine speed and gearbox control.
- Engine test certificate and operators manual.
- 5 year ‘self-service’ engine warranty, recreational use only!
- Beta red paint.